Certainteed window hardware

A quick learner says:
Cetainteed window. Corner peice for sash is broken and looking for new one to repair it
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! You have an older type of Certainteed pivot bar that they actually no longer made. See our 26-175, instead. This is the newer version they make to replace this. I know it looks a whole lot different, but believe it or not, it actually works quite well to replace your old hardware. See what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)