Certainteed window part

A home owner from Pa. says:
Certainteed window removable grid. Plastic part that holds it in place. Number stamped on part is Certainteed 8894X.
User submitted photos of a window grid.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm sorry, but I don't recognize the piece you need based on these pictures. Are these pictures of the grid pieces, or of the plastic piece? If it's just of the grid itself, can we see a closer image of the plastic piece you need by itself? Thanks!
A home owner says:
Pictures of intact part. I thought they were glued on the end, but it turns out the plastic part on the back slides into a hole in the grid piece.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, the closest possible replacement I could find is our 55-184 Clear Grille Clip. Do you think you could get this to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)