Certenteed Tilt-In Window Accessories

A quick learner from NJ says:
I am having a problem locating the replacement for this part. As you can see, there are NO screw holes, which is the reason this part is an issue on every window allowing the springs to fall out, etc. A constant problem with tilting the windows. Measurements are 3 3/4" x 3/4". I am hoping that there is a solution to this problem and would appreciate any assistance you may be able to provide.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CertainteedA.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CertenteedB.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for writing in. Have you seen our 26-317 Certainteed Top Tilt Latch Pair? Look it over and see what you think!

A quick learner from NJ says:
Thank you so very much! This looks perfect! Can you tell me how to eliminate the problem of them falling out of place since they are not screwed in. Is there a way to secure them?

Thank you again!!!

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It's my pleasure. Unfortunately I don't have an answer to your dilemma - I haven't heard of this occurring before with these parts. I'm very sorry to not have a better answer for you. 

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.