Series 750 balance with 28B stamp

A quick learner from Kissimmee says:
I have a 28 inch Chanel they is broken. The stamp on it is 28b it is for a tilt window. I believe it would be your 750 series. Would you have these in stock and how long would shipping be?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
"28B" isn't a stamp often associated with this balance. Are you certain it's our S750-28? If so, I recommend weighing the sash on a scale and referring to the chart we show on the S750-28 store page.
A quick learner says:
Here is the picture. It's stamped 28b
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
That definitely reads 28B, but I can't confirm is our Series 750 is a match. Can you show us the clip or shoe at the end of the cord?
A quick learner says:
Does this picture help?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
We're getting there! I can see that your balance attached into a separate pivot shoe. Would you be able to show us a clear front-facing picture so we can see the clip used to connect to the pivot shoe? I recommend removing the sash entirely so we can see as much of it as possible. Seeing it from the top-down like this is a bit unclear.
A quick learner from Kissimmee says:
Does this help?
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you, I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of this. That should be all the information we need to get started on a custom order. Can you just tell me how many you need?
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.