Change these cranks to folding cranks

A quick learner from Ann Arbor, MI says:
Hi there, Looking for help replacing my current Pella window cranks with ones that fold flat. I am unsure if I need to replace both the handle and the cover or if I can just replace the handle. Window locks are all intact and are in good working condition.

Many thanks, Leslie
crank
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Leslie. The only folding Pella casement window operator hardware we have are our 39-403 and 39-404. I think these could fit your operator, but whether or not they'll fit your sill is another matter. We have had conflicting reports from different customers. Some said it worked fine, others said they had to alter their sill to accept the new hardware. I can't really say in your case. Look these kits over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.