Changing over locks for casement window

A professional from Indianapolis says:
I am trying to figure out what locks would be appropriate for the windows in the picture attached. Right now, nothing holds them tight to the house. Please let me know if you can help.

These are old locks that came with the house when purchased. They don't do the job and I want to replace them. (This is an historic home that was gutted and renovated multiple times and purchased as a gutted shell.)

The windows would close all the way if pulled tight. However, there is no mechanism to keep them tight at the moment.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like a custom french style casement window, but without the center frame that normally comes with a twin casement window. One solution I can think of is using our 90-152 on the top and bottom rail of the left side sash, in addition to our 38-108 keeper, which would need to be cut in the top and bottom wood trim. That would make that sash stationary, so when you close the right sash and lock it it will hold tight. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.