25 3 HS CADLWELL Channel Balance

A quick learner from United States says:

26 inch long by 1/2 inch.

The window go up and down.

Thanks.

Channel Balance
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Check out our S390-26. Your 25 3 stamp indicates that you will need to choose the 2530 option.

Have u receive my new email with pictures .
Have u receive my new email with pictures .
Profile picture of Casey

Hello! 

We did receive your second set of photos. Based on the photos you've sent to us, we believe you have our 2390-26 channel balance. Your 25 3 stamp indicates that you will need to choose the 2530 option at checkout. 

Let me know if I can help you with anything else. 

A quick learner from Bedroom says:
I received my new channel Balance.
I put them on , but the window doesn?t go all the way down. About 2 to 3 inch short of closing.
Profile picture of Casey

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that. First, double check that the old and new window balances measure the same length. If they are the same, check which hole you are placing the balance hook into. Sometimes window manufactures punch two holes on the side near the middle of the track. If so use the lower hole for the bottom sash.

Let me know how this works. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Huh, I'm not sure what the problem could be. My associate tells me that everything you ordered ended up matching your balances. The only thing that comes to mind is  that there may be an issue with the hole in which you're placing the balance hook. Sometimes window manufacturers punch two holes on the side near the middle of the track. If that's the case for you, use the lower hole for the bottom sash.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.