Channel Balance

A contractor from NJ says:
I'm trying to identify this channel balance to get a replacement. I can't seem to find it on your site. It's 27" long. It came out of a metal window that slides up and then swings out like a door. Please help. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210629_143457.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210629_143504.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210629_143509.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210629_143520.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210629_143929.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. You have an old Silverline Swinger window that uses a hinge balance system, where the balances in the window are not symmetrical. Both balances will use a 27" channel balance with 19-008 Top fitting. However, one of them will also have a 15-025 Bottom fitting attached. This balance will use a stamp option of 2620. For the opposite hinge side, you will need again a 27" channel balance but only the 19-008 Top attached. There will be no bottom fitting. The spring weight will be heavier, at 2630. These are not stock items, but we can easily make them for you via a custom order. I just sent you an email with a pair of purchase links to order one each. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.