Channel Balance

A quick learner says:

Hello,

I need help finding this window balance. If you need additional pictures or information, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230428_121953.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230428_121908.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Your channel balance looks like our S795-20 with a 20D stamp. The shoe attached to your balance in the 15-194 1" T-Lock pivot shoe, which is sold separately.

I also noticed that your balance also has a hook at the top of it. If the space at the top of the window where this hook would be installed is square in shape, you'll be able to use the 26-200 screw plug along with the 33-016 screw. However, if it is circular or any other shape, that screw plug will not work. You will need a custom order balance; there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom order.

Please double check the top of the window and let me know.

If you do not need to purchase the custom balances, you will need to switch out the shoes on the balances. Here is a video that shows how to do so.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.