Channel Balance for a Kinco Series: Mark 40

A quick learner from FL says:
I need a replacement channel balance for a Kinco Series: Mark 40/50 HP window. Some additional markings shown on the window label are: H-LC35-53x96; H-LC50-53x63 (I'm not sure if they're relevant). I've removed the window and looked at the channel balance and it looks like one of the plastic pieces that is riveted in place is broken. I suspect it will be easier for me to replace the entire channel balance piece. Can you tell me what part number I need to order to do the replacement?
User submitted picture of channel balance and attachments for Mark 40/50 HP window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I believe you need our S380-30 replacement balance. Your balance has the 19-005 top but I am not positive about the shoe. The shoe is either our 15-005 or our 15-004. Depending on which shoe your balance has, would determine the balance series you need. With the combination of the 19-005 top, the 15-005 shoe would be our S380 series and the 15-004 shoe would be our S385 series.

Please take a look at the following guide and pick out your bottom shoe from the examples provided. This will help determine the Series of your channel balance.
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at