Channel Balance

A home owner from New Hampshire says:
Good Afternoon: I have 4 channel balances that I need to replace. Windows / tracks manufactured in about 1995 from RIVCO out of NH. Channels are 25 inch with h 24 stamped on back.

I want to make sure I am ordering correct channel balance unit.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BACK OF SLIDE LOCK.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named END OF SLIDE.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FRONT SLIDE LOCK.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FULL TRACK.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TRACK NOTATION h 24
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. I just wanted to let you know that we're still looking into this balance and I hope to have an answer for you soon. This is a very old style but we will do our best to track down a suitable replacement.

Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! I just wanted to let you know that we can supply this balance, but it will have to be a custom order due to its configuration. Before we go any further, can you confirm the exact weight of your sash? Please be as precise as possible, down to the ounce if you can. 

A home owner from New Hampshire says:
Using an electronic bathroom scale 15.8 lbs
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! That's a huge help. I can tell you that your balance is no longer made, but we do offer a modern replacement that we believe can replace it. 

One thing to note is that the S clip at the top is sold separately. We offer two sizes: the short 19-029  and long 19-030.

I will email you an order link and price quote now for four balances.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.