Channel Balance

A quick learner from Prescott Valley, AZ says:
I have decided that the correct channel balance I should get is the Series 351 - 28" but I don't know the stamp options. On the one I have now, it has printed on it '28 4 KR CALDWELL'. The sliding part of the window is 46" wide and 29" high. What would be the correct stamp option? Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Usually a stamp of 28 4 corresponds to our 2840 option, but you should weigh your window sash just to make sure that's correct. We have a list of options and sash weights under the S351-28 that you can reference.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)