Channel Balance

A home owner from California says:
I am trying to identify which channel balance I need to order for my windows. I have included 4 pictures of which now pic contains the stamping on the channel balance. I hope you can help me to identify the parts I will need.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 380 or our Series 385 balances.

Now, as you can see, there is only one difference between these two Series, and that is their bottom shoe. The Series 380 uses the 15-005 while the Series 385 uses the 15-004. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
15-004 and 15-005
A home owner from california says:
Are these sold in pairs or individually?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
All of our balances are sold individually.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)