Channel Balance Guide H-719

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
Hello, I am trying to locate a replacement for this top channel balance guide. It has a part number of H-719, but I am unaware of the brand. I've attached pictures. It is 7/8" across at the bottom and 9/8" across at the top. It is 9/16" thick at the midpoint and 3/4" thick at the top. It doesn't seem that any of your online offerings match it, perhaps you can suggest a suitable replacement.

Thanks,
Gary
A customer submitted photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Gary.

Can you clarify the "9/8" measurement? Also, please give us the overall height of the guide and the depth of the cap.
A home owner from Los Angeles says:
The 9/8" measurement is 1 and 1/8" across the top (if the guide were a "T", the horizontal bar is 1 and 1/8"). The overall height is 1 and 3/8". I'm not sure what you mean by the depth of the cap. If you mean the horizontal measurement of the top in the middle picture, that's 3/4".

Let me know if you have any other questions or need further clarification.

Thanks,
Gary
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Gary,
I believe we found the needed replacement top sash guides, please allow a few weeks. We will post again as soon as they are available.
A home owner from Phoenix says:
I too am needing this piece for 4 of my windows. Can't wait until you have them available.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Gary,
Please see new SWISCO product code 18-177, Sash Guide.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.