Channel Balance Help

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I was wondering if you have any replacement sash balances along with 2 additional clips for double hung tilt windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201008_103551.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201008_103545.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Is the metal channel 15" long? If so, I believe this is an S770-15 with a stamp option of 15B. There seems to be a rivet attached at the top of the balance so that it can attach to the window jamb using an S-Clip like the 19-029 or 19-030, sold separately. Our standard Series 770 attaches with a screw instead, but we'd be happy to custom build balances with a rivet installed on top to use the s-clips. Can you confirm for me that the rivet the s-clips use on your old balance is in the top hole of the metal channel, and not the second-to-top hole? Also, how many balances do you need? From there we'll get this moving for you. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.