Channel Balance ID

A quick learner from Portland, Oregon says:
Need to replace several of the channel balances that look like this. They don't match exactly with anything I see on your site. The metal piece is 26"x1/2" and the markings are "26 PM". The window opening measures 34 3/4"x58 1/2". Standard vinyl, single-hung. Also need to add slider limit locks as none were ever installed. Will your 26-275 limit locks mount without predrilled holes or should we look at a different option? You guys were great helping with parts for our other home. Thanks for any assistance.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I think we can help you replace this balance, but it will have to be a custom order. I'll need a little more information to be able to help. First, could you show us the clip at the end of the cord? Second, could you tell us how many balances you need? Finally, could you weigh your window sash for us? Many thanks. 

As far as installing a sliding lock goes, I suggest you look at our 26-387 Face Mount Single Action Vent Latch Kit. This is recommended for adding a vent lock to a window that does not currently have an existing device. See the video below for details. 

A quick learner from Portland, Oregon says:
Thanks for the response. Additional photos are attached and the sash weight is 18.6 lbs. I need at minimum 2 to fix the window that is completely non-functional. I was thinking to update the other windows as well which would require a total of 12 (2 for non-functional window and 10 for other windows) but need to know the cost before I commit to 12.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! That's all we need. I'll have my colleague Tom email you an order link and price quote for 12 right now. If you wanted to change the quantity, let me know right here in this thread and we'll be happy to do so. Keep in mind however that there is a price break at orders of 10+, so you will save money in the long run buying them all at once. 

How to install a Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) kit
How to install a Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.