Channel Balance ID

A handy person from colorado says:

Weathershield balance f 21TG Vision 2000

please help me find the part number to order

Seeking part number and confirmation on length. Measures 22 but stamp suggests 21.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balanceCode.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balanceLength.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shoe.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. You may be able to use our S751-21 with a spring weight of 21TG. To confirm this, measure the width and height of the ribbed channel. This balance is 9/16" wide by 5/8" deep. Let us know if you have any other inquiries. 

A handy person from colorado says:
Per the installation video for this part, it doesn't appear to be the correct part. The one we have does not require taking the sash apart or window off mount. Installs with one screw. Once window is removed it comes right out.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for bearing with us. Hm, I think you make a good point, and it's making me doubtful about these balances. Apologies for the inconvenience; you can view our Return Policy here. If these don't work for you, you can see our Return Policy here. Now that I'm looking at it, I think I have a better solution. We can custom build our S770-22 with the 15-015 attached. I believe you'll need a stamp option of 22E for this balance, which is for a window sash in the window weight range of 24 through 27 lbs. If you could confirm for us that the exact weight of your sash fits this weight range, that would be most helpful. We will get this started for you as soon as we can.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.