Channel Balance ID

A home owner from Loxahatchee, Florida says:
I have the weight of the windows and all pertinent info. Please call me so I can place the orders
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4446.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4447.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4441.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4443.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. It looks like you need the S395-24, with a stamp option of 2320, as well as the S395-37 with a stamp option of 3640. Finally, it looks like you also need the S395-35 balances. Your old 35" balances were stamped 34-9, which is a stamp code based on an older rating system we do not use. I was told by our customer service department that you reported this window sash weighs 35 lbs. We have added a new stamp option for this balance, the 3460, that will handle your window sash's weight. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.