Channel Balance ID

A quick learner from FL says:

Duraseal L5 111605 0231 window ballast

I need 4 replacement ballasts for subject windows. Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2518.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2519.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2525.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am pretty confident we can replace these balances for you, but we need more information to help. These pictures are a bit hard to make out. Can you show me a good picture of the clip that comes out of the bottom of the balance and connects to the pivot shoe? Can you also show me a picture of any stamp code on the metal channel? Confirming the length of the metal channel would also be useful. From there, we'll do our best to narrow down what you need. Thanks.

A quick learner from FL says:
I've attached 2 more photos. The metal channel is stamped with 35D and measures 34 inches long. The clip is visible laying next to it attached to the string. The metal springs are 18 inches long.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2533.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for that. See our S770-35. Look it over just to confirm this matches what you need. You'd need a stamp option of 35D. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.