Channel Balance ID

A home owner from Chicago, IL says:
I have a few window balances that have broke/snapped. I've attached images of them. They measure to be about 32" in length and the numbers on them say '3190...29' Can you help me determine which ones I need to replace them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4981.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4982.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4983.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4985.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4979.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See either our S351-32 or S390-32. The only difference between these two balances is the 'depth' of the bottom nylon shoe, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best.

This stamp option is interesting. 3190 is from an older rating system we no longer use, but the second set of numbers, 29, should indicate that you have a 29 lb window sash. In that case, you could use a stamp option of 3150, which is for a window sash in the weight range of 28 through 32 lbs. You could always get the exact weight of your window sash to confirm this if you want to be safe. Let me know if you have any other questions.

A home owner from Chicago, IL says:
Great thank you! That helps a lot!

One last question. If I order and for some reason it doesn't fit, what is the return/exchange policy?

Thank you,
Tyler
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Tyler. You can view our Return Policy here. Let me know how you make out, and thanks a lot for reaching out, we appreciate it.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.