Channel Balance ID & Quote Request

A home owner from USA says:
The calibration # is 2310. I have attached numerous photos for your review. I will need 2 pairs as replacements. Look forward to hearing from you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

It looks like your balance uses the 19-010 top fitting which tells me this will have to be a custom order. Before we go any further, I'll need you to confirm the depth of your bottom shoe by measuring as shown below. Let me know which one matches best and we can go from there. 

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
I measured she; as you can see it may be a tad les than 1 inch
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't have a non-winged shoe in this size. Our 15-029 is 7/8" deep but this has wings. I'm wondering if your shoe had wings at one point but broke off. Worst case scenario, you can cut the wings off of the 15-029 or you can shave down the 15-002 to the size you need. It's also possible you have the 15-002 to begin with and it's just too damaged. You can always check an identical window's balance to confirm.

Let me know if this makes sense and how you'd like to proceed!

Emily: received your inquiry regarding the proper channel balance shoe size; my guys measured at it; the 1" depth shoe fits.
Profile picture of Emily

Sounds good. I have all the details I need on my end so I'm going to email you a purchase link and price quote for (4) 24" long balances with the 19-010 top, 15-002 1" deep bottom and 2310 stamp that you can use to place an order on our website. Let me know if you have any questions! 

the 1 inch shoe 15-002 seems the best fit; I need 2 pairs........how do we proceed?
Profile picture of Emily

We emailed you a purchase link for 4 balances on the 6th of this month. I'd be happy to send you another one but I recommend checking your spam/junk folder first. 

please resend purchase link; cannot find 6/6/email.thanks
Profile picture of Emily

Certainly. I'll send that over right now. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.