Channel Balance Identification

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking for the part numbers for these balances and attachments shown in attached pictures, stamped on the rails are 2420 on one and 1820 on the other.

Please let know so I can order.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our Series 390 channel balance in both cases. I think this is our best match to your hardware. If you also need the top sash guide, see our 18-009.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)