Channel Balance Part on Window

A quick learner says:
What is the plastic piece that is screwed into the window that the channel balance catches on?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The piece in question is known as a top sash guide. See our 18-171. this appears to match what you have installed now.
A quick learner from Bozeman, MT says:
Yes, that looks like the piece. Thank you for identifying it. I appreciate the help very much. I'll be ordering a few of those top sash guides. You've been a huge help!!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Awesome! Thank you for the order. I'm of course happy to help. Let me know if you need anything else.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)