Channel Balance Pozzi Double Hung Window

A handy person from San Carlos says:
My Pozzi double hung window has been broken since I moved in 11 years ago. I finally got around to disassembling the window and have found that the plastic parts of two of the channel balances have broken. (both of the interior ones) I would like to order replacements for all 4 as the plastic portions of the balances seem extremely brittle and are probably not long for this world. There are two on each side. (4 total) 3 of the balances are marked with "24 7 JU CMC 6" The fourth one is labeled "24 7 I18U CMC". I'm assuming that the odd duck was a replacement. Can you please point me to the proper replacement parts?

The dimensions are 25 inches long and 9/16" wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230322_145519.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230322_145528.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230322_145537.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230322_145541.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. We do not carry a replacement for the type of channel balance you have pictured here or any viable substitutes. You may have better luck contacting the manufacturer (if they are still in business) or perhaps a window company that may still work with their parts but I cannot make any guarantees.

I sincerely apologize that we can't be of more help!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.