I need a price on these and also need a price for 40 take out clips, thank you

Channel series: S800
Channel length: 44
Channel stamp: 4340
Quantity: 32
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't think you want the Series 800 balance. The metal channel is 13/32" wide by 3/8 deep, which is rare. I believe you want either Series 351 or Series 390 where the channel is 9/16" wide by 5/8" deep. Take a look at the diagram below to measure the depth of your bottom attachment to help choose between the two options. Thank you!

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
A quick learner from USA says:
When I get home tonight I will look at the one I have and take some measurements, the windows are big heavy aluminum with 4 balances a sash, the one I measured was 7/16 wide I didn't measure the depth
A quick learner from USA says:
I double checked and it looks like the S390 will work
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We just sent over an order link and price quote for these balances. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.