Channel Balance Quote Request

A home owner from USA says:
Looking to purchase a S751 Channel Balance with a 15-197 shoe.

The length of the metal channel is 36 3/8" and is ribbed. The stamp is a 34HB.. I will want 4 of these.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! If you're looking to place an order you can contact our customer service department at 856-317-6263. You can also view the pricing for the S751 and 15-197 on their respective product pages.

Here are some pics.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210419_133846.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210419_134055.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210419_133602.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210419_133734.jpg
more pics of the balance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210419_133838.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210419_133840.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The stamp 34HB on your channel balance is not a normal code. It could be 34HD which would represent a spring weight for a sash weighing between 24-29 pounds. 

According to the stamp on your balance, the length of your balance would also be 1" more, making it 35". For example, your stamp is 34, which translates to a length of 35". 

You might have to go back to the window manufacturer to see if they'll be able to help.  

Thank you for this information. Unfortunately Semco has gone out of business. I did weigh the window and it weighs 25lbs.. would it be possible to come up with something that would work in this window? The balance end to end is 36" and it would need to support the 25lb window. I could replace both balances if needed and even substitute the shoe if necessary.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

In that case the best option we can provide is a new S751-36 balance, but with a 15-197 attached to the end of the cord.  We would also go with a 35HD stamp for sashes weighing 24 through 29 pounds.

This has to be custom made, since it's not a stock part. Custom balances cannot be returned for a refund, which is especially important to keep in mind since I cannot guarantee that this setup will even work. Just something for you to consider.

I will email you a purchase link and price quote now for 2. You can use that to place an order on our site.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.