Channel Balance Quote Request

A quick learner from usa says:
Looking for confirmation of model and configuration for a channel balances marked 47DS 57L and 47DS 55L - they're stamped BSI as well. I can send more pictures and measurements if necessary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full name: Steve
Channel series: S351
Channel length: 48"
Channel stamp: 47DS 57L
Quantity:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 47DS55L
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance4.jpg

to confirm, the existing balances are double spring

also am looking for sash guides similar to those attached

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named guide1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named guide2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named guide3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named guide4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Those are some very heavy duty balances. You gave two stamps, one at 57L and the other at 55L. Are these off the same window or two different windows? If they're different, can you tell us how many of each you need?

In the meantime, I'll look into their availability and get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks Tom - separate windows, though seemingly the same size. I would anticipate six of each, possibly more, though I am going to double check if the sashes with the 57L are ones that seem to be difficult to close - they may be oversprung.
Profile picture of Tom

Sounds good. I'll try to get this availability for you ASAP.

Profile picture of Tom

Okay, we're good to go on our end. I'll email you two purchase links right now, six of each. You can use those to place an order on our site.

Thanks! Would you happen to have any options for the sash guides in the second post?
Profile picture of Tom

Oh, sure. I'm sorry for overlooking that. Your top sash guide appears similar to our 18-204, but look over our photos and see what you think. It is unfortunately only available in black at this time, though it could be painted.

How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.