Channel Balance Quote Request

A home owner from USA says:
I would like to purchase (2) S390-16 for a 23lb window.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't currently sell a version of this balance that can hold that kind of weight, but please give me a little time to check to see if this particular option is available. It may need to be a custom order but I'll let you know ASAP!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks again for your patience. We can custom make an assembly with a 1565 stamp option that can carry 20 through 23 pounds. That is just on the cusp, though, so you may want to triple check that this is accurate.

You may also want to show us some photos of the original balance fittings and stamp. Custom balances like this are non-refundable so if this data is inaccurate then we cannot accept a return. 

In the meantime, I will email you a purchase link and price quote that will let you add two S390-16 balances with a 1565 stamp option to your cart. You can then checkout as normal.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.