Channel Balance Replacement Needed

A quick learner from Fullerton, CA says:
The stamping making is 29 per photo, the total metal stem is 30 inches. Which part number should I order? Also do you sell the clip that goes into the window side, as I am missing one?

I also need to order similar with the stamp marked as 33 and the metal length is 34 with similar ends per attached photo; again what is the part number to order.

Thank you

Geno
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1981.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1982.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1983.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1984.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Geno.

Based on what I see here, you could have either our S380-30 or S385-30. These two balances look similar but the best match depends on the size of the bottom shoe. The Series 380 has a 1" deep shoe and the Series 385 has a 1-3/32" deep shoe. You'll need to measure as shown below to see which one matches best. You will also need the 2930 strength option, based on your 29 3 stamp. 

As for the 34" balance, can you show me the stamp on the metal channel for that? If it has the same end fittings as the balance you show here, see our S380-34 or S385-34 depending on the bottom shoe depth.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
A quick learner from Fullerton, CA says:
Emily
Thank you for your reply.
Regarding the 33 stamped channel balance which is 34 " from metal-to-metal measurement, what will be the strength option to order*see attached picture for stamping? Per earlier email I need the S385.

Thanks
Geno
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Stamping 33.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

For this 34" balance, you'd want the 3330 strength option. All orders can be placed directly on our website whenever you'd like!

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.