Channel Balance Replacement Part

A quick learner from Austin, Texas says:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking for channel balance replacements that are
29" long, and 9/16" channel width. Attached please find two pictures showing the top and show attached.

My question is whether your 29" Series 351 Channel Balance
Product Code: S351-29 is the correct replacement part? Please confirm or let me know what is the right one if this is not.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the S351-29 looks like a close match. Just make sure the size of the nylon attachments is the same. That is the only way to confirm for sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)