Channel Balance Replacements

A home owner from Folsom, CA says:

One of my windows needs a channel balance replaced, although I suspect I need the pair.

Markings on the piece is: 24 3 LP Caldwell, and it measures 25" long (metal body only) and 1/2" wide. I don't have much other information, but I'm open for questions. Just need to figure out which part(s) to buy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I recommend either our S380-25 or S385-25. I believe you have one of these. The only difference between them is the size of the bottom shoe. You will need to measure yours to determine the better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)