Channel Balance broken

A quick learner from Orlando, FL says:
Hello,

I noticed that both channel balances in my Milestone 1000 window are broken. As well as the attachment to the window itself. I have located the parts on your website. But the balance has a different sized bottom shoe. My current shoes are 7/8in. But you only sell 1in. Also I can not locate the part that is broken that is on the actual window. I took pictures in the attachment.

Thank you,

Beau
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0F883C89-F632-4419-9729-0F6EBEC5AC4E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 48366AF2-BFD1-4100-9F85-7B6B80F27865.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B0AA5ED6-BC9E-46B6-84BC-287FF4B9637C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5B908750-1D8C-440C-8E7E-CE362C7A2598.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A5DA1438-75C9-462B-BBD4-13EDEA90EC4B.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Beau. We can custom make balances for you with the 19-005 Top and 15-029 7/8" Deep Shoe attached. Can you just confirm the length of the metal channel for me, as well as how many balances you need? 

For your Top Sash Guide, is there an undamaged version you can show us, preferably out of the window, from the front and side? From there, we'll do our best to match it up for you. Thanks.

A quick learner from Orlando, FL says:
Hello,

I just realized that some of the photos didn't upload. The balance is 29in long. I will need 6 of them.

For the door sash. I have attached a photo, but I do not know if this is broken or not. The piece seems to be broken in all 3 of my windows. The attached photo seems to be in the best shape. I will need 6 of them as well.

Do you also have the 1/2in x 1/2in x 1/2in white window glazing? This is broken in 2 of the windows. I need 2 that are at least 44in.

Thank you,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 92A22650-07B9-459C-BF84-41C2055DF54C.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me with all this. I'm sending you an email right now with a custom link to order (6) of these 29" long balances, stamped 2830 (equivalent to 28C), with the 15-029 Bottom Shoe and 19-005 Top Attached. Let me know if you have any other questions before ordering. 

For your Top Sash Guide, see our 18-180. Look over the dimensions to see if it matches your old guide. For any glazing bead, can you remove a sample and show us its 'end profile'? That cross-section view is very helpful in narrowing down what you need. In the time being you can view our selection of glazing bead here

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.