Channel Balance, plastic bottom seal, pile weatherstrip and Sash tops

A quick learner from San Diego says:
Hello,

I am trying to identify channel balances, plastic bottom seal, pile weatherstrip and sash tops. Could you please assist me? The pictures are attached.

The channel balances are 1/2 inch marked 2120 and 2130. It looks like they are series 350 but I would like to confirm. Also is it normal to have channel balancers that are not the same weight rating on the same window? The window is 10.2 lbs.

I could not identify the bottom seal of my window just by browsing your selection.

I am also looking for the pile weatherstripping and sashtops.

Thank you,
-Steve
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_3239.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_3240.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_3245.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_3256.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_3246.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Steve. As long as your nylon fittings match the 19-002 and 15-002 that come with the Series 351 then it should work well. That said, it is not normal for two balances in the same window to have different weight ratings, no. Somebody must have made a mistake during installation. Based on your sash weight, you should go with 2120 for both.

I don't recognize your weatherstripping from this photo, unfortunately. Can you show me a clearer picture of the end profile?

Finally, regarding the top sash guide, our 18-166 is very similar but you should go over our dimensions to ensure that they match up.

A quick learner from San Diego says:
Tom,

Thank you for the feedback. I have better measurements on my balances and will look at the 351.

Attached is a picture of my offset T style bubble weatherstrip.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_3281.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great, I'm glad to hear our balance will work. 

As for this bubble seal, we don't have an exact match for this but it looks similar to our 58-171. I recommend just double checking your dimensions and reviewing the measurements we show on its store page to confirm whether or not it will work.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.