Channel Balance replacement for a Viking Vinyl Window

A quick learner from Vacaville, CA says:
Need Channel Balance replacement for Viking Vinyl Window manufactured about 20 years ago.
Non Tilt window. 1/2 inch channel width. It appears top is 19-005. Shoe MAY be 15-001. Pictures for your confirmation. 21 inch and frame is stamped 2040. I can send additional pictures if these are insufficient. Thanks for your help.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Yes, if your shoe has a depth of 1-1/8", then it's likely our 15-001.

Take a look at our S395-21 with the option of 2040. This balance should be the perfect fit to replace your old window balance. Let me know if you need any help.
A quick learner from Vacaville, CA says:
Thank you, thank you, for your fantastic company. Your web site is perfect, easy to navigate, and understand. Your prompt replies are fantastic. Your amazing fast service is wonderful, and the product was perfectly wrapped and shipped. The window balance was exactly right. You could be a business model for any company wishing to succeed as your whole operation fosters happy customers. You provide a quality product at competitive prices, and exemplify the true meaning of customer service. Bravo!!!! Lonnie
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you, Lonnie! You just made my day. We here at SWISCO.com try our hardest to make sure that every customer gets the best possible service, and it makes us very happy to see that we've succeeded. Please let us know if you need any help in the future, and I would be more than happy to help.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.