Channel Balance replacement x 2 plus the 2 plastic clips

A home owner from Clearwater, Florida says:
Hello! My channel balances just removed from a faulty window are 18.5 inches metal end to metal end. Including the plastic at each end...19 inches. The imprint on the channel balance reads 18-2 J.

These are original from 1988 when the home was built. Not sure which replacement size to go with...I read in another of your posts that metal-to-metal 18.5 inches was a non-standard size? Please advise and thank you!!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. If the metal channel is indeed a X-1/2" length, then yes, these balances will need to be custom made. Can you show me pictures of the nylon fittings on either end of the balance, as well as the stamp code on the metal channel? From there, we'll get this started for you. 

Hello and thank you for the reply. I have pics of the measure, plus a top-down view of both ends, and the bar with the 18-2-J marking. Let me know if you require any additional photos. Thanks!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Images 5.14.20.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! Bob's not here today, but it looks like you gave us all the information we need so I'll take over from here (I like taking the credit for all his work). I'll email you an order link and price quote right now for 2 of these. Let me know if you had any questions.

Hello... I received the channel balances excellent but I didn't get clips and I had mentioned them in my emails but I didn't send a picture or anything so I've uploaded a picture here and hopefully I can get these ordered I submitted this picture already and didn't hear anything back possibly I didn't do something correctly but if somebody could let me know on the clips that would be great thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200524_083716.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Hello again! I'll blame Tom for missing that one! I believe you need our 16-023 Pan-Am Take Out Clips, which are sold separately from these balances. Apologies for not addressing this sooner. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!!
Profile picture of Bob

My pleasure. Let us know if you need anything else, we'll be here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.