Channel Balance top guide

A quick learner from Queens says:

I just wanted to make sure I got the right piece. I just need to replace the top piece (top guide) that you can see is broken in one of the pictures (another picture shows one that is not broken). The metal part is 32" by 1/2". The text I took a picture of says 3130 JP

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200406_194742.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200406_192453.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200406_192519.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, JP. This top nylon fitting looks like our 19-002; however, I should caution that replacing fittings on channel balances is a pretty involved process. It may prove easier to just replace the entire channel balance, especially since a broken attachment can simply be a sign of the balance wearing down entirely. It looks you'd need either our S351-32 or S390-32, depending on the depth of the bottom nylon shoe. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at