Channel Balance type to buy

A home owner from West Palm Beach, Fla says:
Hello,

This channel balance is 18"x 1/2". With 1790 as the 4 digit code. Can you help find the model I need to purchase?

Thank you,

Scott
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB6.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We should be able to help but we'll need you to confirm the exact weight of your window sash, as well as the number of balances you need, to research this for you. Thank you!

The sash weighs 20 lbs. I plan on doing several in my house. I will need two for this window. I previously bought two for tha last window. Then on to the next.

Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great, we just sent over an order link and price quote for two balances with our 19-041 top attachment and 15-004 bottom shoe. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else!

Thank you so much Casey! I just ordered two. I will be back as I go through my windows. Swissco customer service is the best!
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.