length 17"

top: 1/2" wide, 11/16" deep, 9/16" high

bottom: 1/2" wide, 1 1/16" deep, 1" high

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190913_105006.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190913_105711.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190913_105805.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I think we can supply this balance, though it will have to be a custom order due to your combination of nylon fittings. Specifically, I think you have our 19-011 top and 15-001 bottom. The dimensions for these parts match your own very closely; the only exception is the bottom fitting, which is 1-1/8" deep on ours, but I'm confident that yours is just a little worn down from age.

Does this setup look good to you? If so, please let me know how many you need. I can then email you an order link and price quote for the desired quantity.

A quick learner from NM says:
Hi Tom,
Yes, the setup looks good. Can you please send me a quote for 18 channel balancers each with 19-011 tops and 15-001 bottoms?

12 count - 1620 channel balancer
6 count - 2220 channel balancer

Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom

You got it! I'll shoot those over right now.

Thanks for considering us and please let me know if you have any questions.

A quick learner from NM says:
Hi Tom,
I never received the quote. (I checked my Spam folder, too) Can you please resend?
Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom

Sure thing. If you still don't get it, let me know and we can try to figure out something else.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.