Channel Balances

A quick learner from USA says:

Hi--

I am attached a folder with five photos of a channel balance from my window. The one with the numbers is very hard to read but there is a lower-case f and 2440 on it which I've been told has to do with the size of the window. There is one of one end and three of the other end.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll need two of those and will call tomorrow to place that order.

Thank you!

What is the length measurement of only the metal portion of your balance? 25 inches.

Is this for a Non-Tilt Window or Tilt Window? Non-tilt

What is the Stamp on your balance? f 2440 (photo coming)

What is the Width of your balance? 1/2 inch

Does the top fitting have Tabs? yes. One is wider

Does the bottom fitting have Tabs? es and they are both the same width and height

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gail Bal5.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gail Bal4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gail Bal3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gail Bal2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gail Bal1.PNG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I recognize what you have here. It's not a configuration we stock so this will need to be a custom order. To sum it up for you, we will use a 25" long metal channel with the 19-038 top, 15-193 bottom, and 2440 stamp. 

I'm going to email you a purchase link and price quote for (2) of these balances that you can use to place an order on our website. If you have any questions just let me know! 

I need another pair of channel balances like this but with a 2830 measurement:

2440 Channel Balance with a 19-038 top and 15-193 bottom.

Please provide a quote so I can order both at one time. Thank you!
Do you need more information from me??
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Just to confirm, you need a pair of balances with a 29" long metal channel with the 19-038 top, 15-193 bottom, and 2830 stamp right? 

If so, I've just emailed you another purchase link for these balances. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.