Channel Balances, Sash Locks, and Take-out Clips.

A home owner from Laguna Niguel, California says:
Hello Swisco Staff:

I wish to replace a number of non-tilt channel balances. Using your online catalog, I have tried to identify the replacement balances, but I need your help, please, to be sure I get the correct item.
I am also interested in knowing whether you offer replacement pivoting sash locks for my windows.
Also, in your guide called Installing and Removing Channel Balances it says, pop the take-out clips on both sides. It appears as though these should be part of the frame or installed in the frame, but my windows do not have these clips. Can I use your take-out clips, # 16-002? How are these installed?

Thank you for your help with my questions regarding channel balances, sash locks, and take-out clips.

user submitted photo of channel balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you could use the Swisco Series 350-34 Channel Balance as a replacement. The stamp option will be 3330.

And yes, the 16-002 take out clips should work with your application.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.