Channel Balances and Top Sash Guides needed

A quick learner from Florida says:
Attached are pics of the channel balances and top guides that I need. I think I have S-385, since the S-380 shoe looks a tad smaller. Can you confirm? Are there any other option than replacing with a similar channel balance?

Also need the sash guide shown. I'm not sure on the number for that one. Sort of looks like 900-16080.

Thanks.
Mark
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't confirm if you have the Series 385 over the Series 380 without knowing the exact size of your shoe. If your bottom shoe's depth is 1-3/32", though, then the Series 385 would be the best match.

I'm also not sure about that top sash guide. Could you remove it from the window and show us a picture of it from the front and one from the side? Can you also give us your measurements?
A quick learner from Palm Coast Florida says:
Tom, great advice on the bottom shoe. My shoe is 1", so I guess I'm looking at the Series S-380-25 with the 2440 option. Thanks for that.

OK, now on to the sash guides. Overall length is 1 9/16" along the longest side from top to bottom of the peak. Overall length of the other side is 7/8". With (Excluding the 'flange' on the very top) is 9/16". I attached a number of pictures.
Top sash guide
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For this top sash guide, I would recommend our 18-172. Carefully go over our dimensions and pictures and see what you think.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.