Channel Stop

A home owner from Barbados says:
I am trying to find the replacement part for the Channel stop in the images provided
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 18-110 top sash guide. This is the newer style, but I think it can still replacae your older style.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for your assistance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)