Channel balance 2410A

Home Owner from Saint Paul, MN, USA
Apr 1, 2024 12:13 pm
I am looking to replace the hardware pieces shown in the photo.
Not sure when I am measuring if I should only measure the metal part or include the plastic pieces on the end in the measurements?
wingless window balances
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 1, 2024 3:35 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us. It looks like you have either the Series 351 or Series 390 depending on the depth of the bottom shoe. You'll have to measure as shown below to determine the proper Series. If the balance is stamped with the number 2410, the metal channel should measure 25" long. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

Home Owner from Saint Paul, MN, USA
Apr 2, 2024 8:01 am
The depth of the bottom shoe of the pieces I need to replace doesn't look like either of those pictures.

The metal channel is definitely 24 1/2 inches long. The number stamped on it is 2410A

Any further insight on where I should look for replacements?
side profile top fitting top fitting front top fitting
3 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 2, 2024 10:51 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Can you tell me what you got for the depth of the bottom shoe? It could be that it was worn down over time from use depending on the dimension. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts