Channel balance

A contractor from 63122 says:

I just sent you a post forgot tell send this info.

my channel balance is 29" with the #2830 the channel balance top acorn # 19-009

sash guide # 18-041.

Hopefully, you can help me

Thanks

Carl

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Acorn has been out of business for some time now. We can make a similar Acorn balance, but it will need to be a special order. We'd be using our a 29" long channel balance with a 19-009 top fitting and 15-003 bottom balance fitting. We'd also use a 2830 stamp option like your old one.

Does that sound good to you? If so, please let me know how many you need and I can email you a special order link and price quote for the requested quantity.

A contractor from 63122 says:
I?m going to need 8 channel balances I would love a quote and how long if lead time to get them. How much are just the 15-003 if I would buy like 10 of them.
Thanks
Carl
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, I'll email you an order link for 8 balances now. You can see pricing for the 15-003 on its store page.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.