Channel balance

A home owner from Texas says:
From original windows installed by the builder, 29 inches long end to end. Windows say series 710 sh, Aama / nwwda 101 / is 2-97 H-R40-48x24 rated in accordance with nfrc 100 765-001. Has BFS on the handles.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thanks for posting! It looks like you will need our S395-29. To determine the spring strength option, locate the stamp or imprint on your balance. If there are no markings, you can weigh your window sash and consult the chart on the product page. Good luck with your repair, and as always please let us know if you have any further questions!

A home owner from Texas says:
I came to the conclusion that I need the S395-28 since I was measuring wrong. I need the 2740 as my sash is 22 pounds.
It is not in stock, how quickly do items come back in stock? I actually have 2 or 3 more windows with the same issue but I haven't measured those yet. I would like to place a single order and fix all of my broken windows.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, due to the COVID 19 pandemic, we have had a very difficult time getting restock ETAs from our vendors, a lot of whom are not operating at full capacity. The balances that you are inquiring about have been ordered but, due to the state of affairs, things have been moving a bit slower than we'd normally expect and our information is limited. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.