Channel balance ID before I order

A quick learner from USA says:

Before I order, I wanted to verify that I am selecting the proper assembly and that it will work in my sliding (non-tilt) windows. I am attaching pictures of my broken assemblies to show the top and bottom shoe attached as well as some coding on the channel. My channels are 34" long and 9/16" (effective 1/2") wide.

Please verify if the item # S390-34 (19-002 top and 15-001 shoe) is correct. Window weight is about 25-30 pounds I think. Do the codes on the channel give an indication?

Thanks for reviewing my pictures and needs. Hope we can get something that works. I'm just proud that I was able to remove the windows and channels?thx to YouTube.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named channel3.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting and kudos on getting past the hardest part of removing your balances! Your top and bottom nylon balance fittings have wings, so you either have an S385-34 with a bottom shoe depth of 1-3/23" or an S380-34 balance with a bottom shoe depth of 1". For the spring weight (33 5), you would choose the 3350 option for a sash weighting between 28-32 lbs. Hope this helps!

Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
A quick learner from Denver CO says:
Thanks! I will order assemblies with the 1" winged top and bottom shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Great! Let us know how it goes.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.