Channel balance assemblies

A home owner from Charlotte, NC says:
I am looking for window channel balance assemblies for two windows. Attached are pictures of my existing channel balance assembly. Don't know if they are sided or not, this one came from the left side of my window. The metal channel measures 31 inches in length between the plastic pieces. The width measures 9/16". The height measures 0.6". The stamp on the channel reads 30 3 LJ CALDWELL. Please refer to the pictures and let me know if there is anything else that I need to provide in order to identify and purchase four of these channels, for two windows.

Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Titus. I recommend our Series 380 channel balance. This looks like it's a match for what you have. Specifically, I recommend our S380-31 with a 3030 option.
A quick learner from Charlotte, NC says:
I bought four of S380-31, option 3030. Is it possible to get the top and bottom guides, I think they are called guides. I am including pictures. Thank you.
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
These parts are known as "top sash guides." Yours in particular resembles SWISCO product 18-124P.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)