Channel balance attachments

A quick learner from South florida says:
Can someone help me identify a shoe and top attachment for 2 different channel balances' stamped with 25-2 and 29-2. Also, if someone knows, is the rivet size in those channel balances' 3/32?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200505_194656.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200505_194651.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200505_194627.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200505_194619.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Generally, when the fittings start to break on a channel balance, it's a good sign that it's time to replace the entire balance. Take a look at our S377-26 and S377-30 replacement.

As for the fittings used on the Series 377, see 15-005 bottom, 19-018 top, and 62-005 to rivet them in place. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at