Channel balance for Loewen 25DSH

A quick learner from Chicago says:
Hi guys need 35 in channel balance for 25DSH

Do you carry them?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks so much for posting! 

We'll need to see some photos of your balance to be able to determine the best replacement option for you. The information that you've provided (length & stamp printed on balance) is helpful, but it doesn't tell us what Series you have. The end attachments on either end of your metal channel will be able to give us the Series that you have. Send over some clear photos of your end attachments and I'm sure we can find you a replacement! 

photos attached
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We appreciate you getting back to us with your photos. From what I can see you have a Series 770 balance with a 15-043 clip attached to the end. What I am a little confused about is the measurement of your balance. With a stamping of "25DSH", your balance should not measure 35". May we have you send us a photo of the stamping on your balance and reconfirm the measurement of your balance? Thank you.

sorry, i may have confused things. the 25dsh was a sticker on the window. i measured the channel balance and it was 35-inch long. attached is picture of stamp and also profile of end
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

In that case, you'll need a S770-35 but it will have to be custom made due to the 35H stamp number on your balance. Give us some time to research this balance and get a price for you. How many do you need to order?

I need 2
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! I just emailed you a special order link and price quote. Let me know if you have any questions.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.