Channel balance for single hung vinyl window

A home owner from Dublin, Ohio says:
I'm looking for a channel balance that is the following dimensions and kind. (22"X1/2"X1/2") The window is a single hung, vinyl. I do not know the brand, other than the builder spec sheet says "premier plus" on the line for window mfr. I've attached 3 photos of the balance on one side of the window.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I believe we can help with this, yes. I'm thinking our S770-22, however one significant difference is how ours installs to the top compared to yours. Ours uses a screw, while it seems you have a rivet installed to use with a hook. If you want, I can custom make our S770-22 to use this same type of rivet. If you're interested, let me know how many you're interested in and we can work from here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)